Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Big Wave

I've had my Big Wave leggings for a while now, but I have been getting so much wear out of my Galaxy leggings that I've only just grabbed them off the shelf.
I guess it was the arrival of this beautiful vintage silk kimono from the fabulous etsy seller toottootsie, which made me reach for them - the kimono seemed to call out for James Lillis's Black Milk leggings that are based on Katsushika Hokusai's beautiful painting:

i

The Great Wave leggings worn with Doc Martens: ebay; silk kimono: etsy; 1950s feather headband: etsy; ASOS tank (that I seem to be wearing out!).

Here I've switched the kimono for a beautiful, soft vintage fur cape from the Aid for the Blind thrift shop in Wynnum here in Brisbane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just do it ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...